iFlight SucceX Force 5.8GHz 600mW VTX Adjustable
The iFlight Force is a great choice for the Long Range guys or for those who need high power VTX to fly in video power demanding […]
The iFlight Force is a great choice for the Long Range guys or for those who need high power VTX to fly in video power demanding locations.
The Force VTX features a built in Mic. and MMCX connector with 30x30mm mouting pattern.
– The output power is stable;
– Transmit power 4 gear switch: 25mW/100mW/400mW/600mW;
– Output 40 channels.
– Frequency lock fast, the boot does not interfere with companions;
– Built-in output power self-check function;
– Full format video format: NTSC /PAL;
– Wide input voltage range. low power consumption:
– Small size:36*36*3mm
– Mounting holes 4-M3
– Lightweight: 7.2g(excluding antenna)
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you’re flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
– Item: SucceX-Force 600mW adjustable VTX
– Input voltage: 6-36V
– Output voltage/ Max current: 5V±0.5V 1A
– Channel: 40
– SucceX Force 600mW adjustable VTX x 1pc
– MMCX to SMA Female Adapter Cable 100mm x 1pc
– 5.8GHz MMCX straight antenna 65mm x 1pc
– SH1.0 6P cable 100mm x 1pc
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.