Terms and Conditions
Use of Platform
insideFPV.com website (‘Website’) is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal headquartered at Surat, Gujarat.
Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms. insideFPV at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
FPV Drone Rules & Regulations
Drones, also known as Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), are legal to operate in India. India’s Civil Ministry Aviation in 2022 passed drone rules (amended) which states that remote pilot certificates will not be required for flying small to medium size drones of up to 2kg in weight for non-commercial purposes.
insideFPV’s Plug and Fly Drone falls into the Micro Drone category (Greater than 250 gram and less than or equal to 2 kilogram in weight) hence complying with the DGCA Drone Rules of India.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of products you purchase from insideFPV meet the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations. InsideFPV is not held responsible for your actions under any circumstance, including but not limited to if you use products purchased from insideFPV in violation of your government’s regulations. We sell our products with no claims for suitability or legality of operation whatsoever.
You acknowledge that you fully understand the inherent danger involved when operating multi-rotor and other model aircraft or vehicles. Spinning propellers can cause severe injury. Never work on your models with mounted propellers. Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries can be unstable if not used or charged correctly and this can include combustion or spontaneously catching fire. Prevent electrical shock by always working with powered electronic systems safely de-energized. Never short the electrical leads, reverse the leads or place the leads on your body at any time.
Warranty and Liability
insideFPV provides one drone crash warranty on Plug and Fly FPV Drone kits (Analog and Digital) only for a month which includes the repairs from the date of drone delivered to the customer. No warranty is provided on insideFPV’s BIR drones. The warranty covers free service of the drone under the below mentioned conditions. The customer is liable to pay for any component replacement of the drone. The shipping charges will be borne by InsideFPV.
Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability.
These conditions must be met for warranty service:
- Products must not be tampered, modified, or been serviced by an unauthorized individual
- Products must have been used in a normal manner as described in the manual
insideFPV provides no warranty of any kind for any of the equipment it sells or otherwise distributes other than on the drone described above. InsideFPV assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, damage or destruction of property or other claim related to or resulting from the use or application of any insideFPV provided products. In no event shall InsideFPV be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Please review the instructions carefully when using the products. You assume all risks for any products purchased or received from insideFPV. We sell our equipment expressly without performance for any use or situation. It is up to the user to ensure that the products safely meet the user’s intended purpose.
Conditions not covered under Warranty
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e. in mining areas or close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment suffering from interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-downlink, Wi-Fi signals, etc.)
- Damage caused by a forced flight when components have aged or been damaged
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts
- Damage caused by flying with GPS disabled (if applicable)
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery
- Drones defects due to the use of spare parts not supplied in the original packaging
- Damages caused by the use of the UAV’s Products in an environment with interferences with other wireless accessories
- Damage caused by an accidental collision or fall, the landing in an inadequate location, a defective installation, a modification of the product, moisture, inadequate temperature, excessive pressure, strong wind, abrupt change of altitude, oxidation, liquid, dust, or sand infiltration, breakage, fall, use of inadequate voltage, loss of connection with the drone
- Crashes or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, pilot errors
- Damage caused by improper setup
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification or disassembly not in accordance with official instructions or manuals
- Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals
- Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger
- Damage caused by flights which did not follow instruction manual recommendations
During Flight of Plug and Fly Drones
Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Arm activates >= 5 satellites (only for Advik)
- Check VTX and radio controller antennas before flying.
- The direction of the propellers is correct.
- The video feed is visible in the goggles.
Warnings While Flying Plug and Fly Drones
- While connecting the battery, check the polarities of the wires.
- Always fly in an open area.
- Check arming and disarming with throttle zero.
- Disconnect the battery immediately after landing.
- Always turn on the radio controller and goggles first and turn them off last after flying.
- Do not let the voltage drop below 15v for 4s and 22v for 6s battery.
- Angle Mode, which is the self-balancing level mode, is enabled
Pricing and Offer Information
While every attempt is made to have accurate information on our website, insideFPV is not liable for any issues that may result from incorrect product details published on the insideFPV website. Please note that specifications and prices may change without prior notice and at the sole discretion of the company. Company reserves all rights to withdraw any ongoing offer and/or promotion without prior notice.
Mode of payment – Payments for the products available on Site may be made in the following ways:
– UPI, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Wallets, EMI, e-Gift cards, and reward points.
– Online payments are instant payment options and recommended to ensure faster processing of your order.
– Cash On Delivery option is available for limited areas only.
All online payments are handled by authorized Payment Gateways considering transaction security measures mandated by RBI and other regulatory authorities. insideFPV is not responsible for any breach of information, or inappropriate transactions.