ZD 850mm Full Carbon Fiber 850mm Hexa-Rotor Frame Combo Kit
- All in one Kit to built DIY Hexacopter
- Carbon fiber Arms Can Withstand 5 ° Upturn Force
- Large 20mm Carbon Fiber Tube
- Aluminium Alloy Folding Pieces
- Nylon Mixed Carbon Pipe Clamp
- All original Electronics Accessories
This ZD850mm Full Carbon Fiber 850mm Hexa-Rotor Frame Combo is ideal for Heavy Duty Drone Applications because of its the capability of withstanding the punishing requirements of heavy-duty drone application!!! Let us explain why…
The thing that separates this Z850 Full Carbon Fiber Frame from our rest of Multirotor Frames is the use of 100% pure carbon for manufacturing this Hexacopter Frame. This Hexacopter Frame is made up of 100% 3K TWILL carbon fiber.
The arms of the frame are made from a 20mm carbon fiber tube which eliminates arm breakage at the motor mounts on a hard landing.
This is Hexacopter Frame which employs 6 arms to get into the air. There are several advantages of a hexacopter frame over a quadcopter one, justifying the extra price tag.
For 6 arms, of course, there are more motors with a hexacopter meaning more power, meaning bigger batteries. This increase in batteries leads to an increase in flight time, which is also nice. Due to these extra motors, a hexacopter is also more stable than your quadcopter equivalent.
Another great advantage of using hexacopters is if for any reason your quadcopter loses a motor, it goes down but with a hexacopter, on the other hand, in the majority of cases you will be able to land safely with one or maybe even two motors down; an extra inbuilt guarantee on your beloved copter.
The frame has a wheelbase of 850mm and weighs around 1210gm. The Z850mm Full Carbon Fiber 850mm Hexa-Rotor Frame Combo is specially designed for heavy-duty drone application and has lots of space for mounting all the required components. This frame is ideal for mounting cameras and other accessories.
Explore more variety of multirotor accessories by clicking Drone parts
You can also check our following Multirotor Kits category if you are a beginner or just not willing to send lot much of time in selecting appropriate parts for your quadcopter and want your quad in the air as soon as possible,
- This pure carbon fiber is ideal to withstand your drone standards.
- Ultra-Lightweight and Durable.
- Made by 100% 3K Twill super strong and lightweight carbon fiber.
- The frame has excellent strength.
- The arm has multiple motor mounting holes.
- Foldable arms
- Plastic tripod connection
Package Includes :
1 x ZD850mm Full Carbon Fiber 850mm Hexa-Rotor Frame Combo
This Combo Includes:
- 6 x Pure Carbon Fiber Tubes
- 4 x Landing Gear
- 6 x Motor mounts
- 6 x Folding Mechanism
- 1 x Camera Stand
- 2 x Mounting Plates
- 1 x Fitting Accessories
6 x 5010 360KV High Torque Brushless Motor
6 x ReadytoSky 40A Opto ESCs
1 x Pixhawk 2.4.8 Flight Controller
1 x 3DR Radio Telemetry 433MHz 500mW
1 x I2C-USB module with cable
1 x Pixhawk I2C Port Expand Board with Cable with casing
1 x Mini OSD for Pixhawk Flight Controller with Cable
1 x Pixhawk PPM Encoder Module with cable
1 x Ublox NEO-M8N GPS Module with Compass
1 x 16GB MicroSD Card with Adapter
1 x GPS Module mounting stand
1 x Antivibration shock absorber for Pixhawk FC
1 x Pixhawk Power Module with XT60 connector
More Recommended Products for this kit is below,
- Orange HD Propellers 1045(10X4.5) Carbon Fiber Black 1CW+1CCW-1pair
- Orange HD Propellers 1147(11X4.7) Carbon Fiber Black 1CW+1CCW-1pair
- Orange HD Propellers 1245(12X4.5) Carbon Fiber Black 1CW+1CCW-1pair
- Orange HD Propellers 1347(13X4.7) Carbon Nylon Black 1CW+1CCW-1pair
- Orange 8000mAh 3S 30C/60C Lithium polymer battery Pack (LiPo)
- Orange 5200mAh 3S 40C/80C Lithium polymer battery Pack (LiPo)
- Flysky FS-i6X 2.4GHz 6CH AFHDS 2A RC Transmitter With FS-iA10B 2.4GHz 10CH Receiver
- FS-TH9X 2.4GHz 9CH Upgrade Transmitter with FS-IA10B Receiver
- For FPV cameras and other accessories explore the multirotor accessories category at Drone parts
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.