Due to the high quality materials used and the durable joint of bell and shaft, we were able to reduce the magnet air gap and stator lamination to a minimum. The smaller the air gap is, the lower that reluctance and the higher the magnetic flux (which is the magnetic analog of current) causing more efficiency and higher power!
– 5mm titanium alloy shaft, our strongest prop shaft ever!
– Crash resistant 7075 aluminum bell
– Smooth and long-lasting NSK 8x3x4 bearings
– Center slotted N52H curved arc magnets
– XING O-ring bearing gap protection
– Motor wires protector
– Dynamically balanced
– Model: XING2 2205
– KV: 2300KV
– Version: CW Screw Thread
– Input Voltage: 4S/6S Lipo
– Configuration: 12N14P
– Stator Diameter: 22mm
– Stator Length: 5mm
– Weight: 23.3g with short wire
– Wire length: 20AWG 160mm
– Mounting pattern: 12*12mm
1x XING2 2205 Brushless Motor (KV is optional)
4x m2*6 screws
NOTE: propeller does not include.