TITAN LH5 Freestyle FPV Frame Kit
The TITAN LH5 was designed for freestyle flying . It is also suited for a 5-inch propeller power system and flight controllers. With the 5-inch propeller power system, users have ensured a super great flying experience. Soft TPU material helps to protect the camera and antenna in the event of a crash.
This TITAN LH5 stands for super-low which refers to the short standoffs and low top plate resulting in a “slammed” frame (drone frame kit). Many pilots like the really low CG that slammed builds provide, but building them is usually a bit more complex due to the wiring requirements.
You are able to mount 20x20mm and 30.5×30.5mm stacks in the front, VTX in the rear!
– Popular H style configuration, prop in View
– Easy-Swap arms
– Fits both 30.5x and 20x stacks
– Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arm
– 249mm wheelbase, weight: 145.9g with TPU parts
Specifications – drone frame kit:
– Weight: 145.9 (with TPU parts, and battery anti-slip pads)
– Wheelbase: 249mm
– Main body dimension: 201*147mm
– Bottom to top distance: 16mm
– Arm thickness: 6mm
– Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
– Top plate thickness: 3mm
– Upper plate thickness: 3mm
– Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm
– Support camera size: 14*14mm
– Recommended motors: 22xx, 23xx
Package included – drone frame kit:
-1 x TITAN LH5 Freestyle Frame
-1 x Screw Bag
-1 x TPU Camera mount adapters
-4 x Arm guard/Motor mount
-1 x TPU bottom plate front protective mount
-1 x TPU bottom plate rear protective mount
-1 x Battery Anti-slip Mat
-2 x Battery Straps
For more such products check out : https://insidefpv.com/product-category/dji-drone/
Linkedin : https://in.linkedin.com/company/inside-fpv
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.