Skyzone Cobra SD 5.8GHz FPV Goggles W/ Diversity Receiver
The Skyzone Cobra SD goggles are the diversity version of the Cobra S Goggles and include a Diversity Receiver.
The Skyzone Cobra SD goggles are the diversity version of the Cobra S Goggles and include a Diversity Receiver. The goggles are 16:9 FPV goggles and have an LCD screen with vivid color and high luminance, allowing pilots to see more details while racing. Pilots can wear glasses while using these goggles.
The new OS has two languages to select, and the menu system is easy to navigate. The shuttle wheel and new user interface allow the pilot to set all the settings just by rolling the wheel without taking off the goggles.
These goggles can be powered by a 18650 1 cell battery or 2~6s LiPo battery. USB and DC charging make these goggles simple to use in the field.
The Cobra SD2 goggles feature a 30FPS FPS DVR Unit and an upgraded power management board for extended running time!
VIDEO: Beginner Fpv goggles upgrade? Skyzone Cobra S unboxing and review.
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio, 800×480 Resolution
- Upgraded Power Management Board
- 5.8GHz 48CH Diversity Receiver
- Advanced Screen Settings
- Shuttle Wheel Control
- Built-In Headtracker
- 30FPS DVR Unit
- 2 Languages
- Head Tracker:3-axis Accelerometer,3-axis gyroscope
- Power Supply: 1 Cell 18650/DC 6.5-25.2V/USB 5V
- Receiver:5.8Ghz 48CH Diversity Receiver
- Power Consumption:12V 0.59A 5V 1.4A
- DVR: MJPEG 30FPS, SD up to 32Gb
- Language: 2 – Chinese and English
- Resolution: 800×480
- FOV (Diagonal): 50°
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Weight: 332g
- Screen: LCD
- Color: Gray
- 1x Skyzone Cobra SD FPV Goggles – Gray
- 2x 5.8GHz 2dD Antennas
- 1x Headtracker Cable
- 1x Video/Audio Cable
- 1x Receiver Module
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Head Strap
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.