KK2 1.5 Flight Controller Board W/ 6050 MPU Board With Atmel 644PA is the next big evolution of the first generation KK flight control boards. The KK2.1.5 was engineered from the ground up to bring multi-rotor flight to everyone, not just the experts.
The LCD screen and built-in software make install and setup easier than ever. A host of multi-rotor craft types are pre-installed, simply select your craft type, check motor layout/propeller direction, calibrate your ESCs and radio and you’re ready to go! All of which is done with easy to follow on-screen prompts!
The KK gyro system has been updated to an incredibly sensitive 6050 MPU system making this the most stable KK board ever and allowing for the addition of an auto-level function. At the heart of the KK2.1.5 is an Atmel Mega644PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller with 64k of memory.
Note: This product is available in 2 types, having black & pink buttons, which will be shipped randomly. Most probably, you’ll get a board with pink buttons.
|Input Voltage (V)||4.8V-6.0V|
|Micro-SD Card Slot||No|
|Shipment Dimensions||6 × 6 × 3 cm|
- Auto Level
- Standard 6 Pin AVR Interface
- 1520us(5 channels) Signal from the receiver
Firmware Version: 1.6:
- Pre-installed firmware., Dualcopter, Tricopter.
- Y6, Quadcopter +, Quadcopter X, Hexcopter +, Hexcopter X, Octocopter +, Octocopter X.
- X8 +, X8 X, H8, H6, V8, V6.
- Aero 1S Aileron, Aero 2S Aileron.
- Flying Wing.
- Singlecopter 2M 2S, Singlecopter 1M 4S.
- Custom Mix via the “Mixer Editor” option:
- The Mixer Editor allows you to adjust where and how much signal the motors receive from stick input and sensors. This allows you to create any configuration possible with up to 8 motors or servos.
1 x KK2 1.5 Flight Controller Board W/ 6050 MPU BOARD.
1 x Piezo buzzer.