F4 AIO 1S Brushless Flight Controller (Frsky LBT）
F4 1S AIO FC(SPI Rx) integrates 4 components as F411 FC, 5A ESC, 25mW VTX and SPI receiver. It is ultralight only 3.92g and still maintains an amazing performance capability, which makes it become your best choice to run with a 1S brushless quad!
Specification of F4 1S AIO FC(SPI Rx)
- Item: F4 1S AIO FC(Frsky/Futaba Rx)
- Weight: 3.92g(without antenna and BT2.0 connector)
- VTX Power: 25mW
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Firmware version: betaflight_4.2.0_STM32F411
- Receiver: Support Frsky Receiver/ Futaba Receiver
- Motor Pin Connecter: 1.25mm Header Pins
- Mounting hole size: 29mm x 29mm / suitable for almost all kinds of whoop frame
Specification of ESC
- Built-in ESC with 5A continuous and peak 6A current
- Input voltage: 1S Lipo
- ESC firmware: O_H_5_REV16_8.HEX
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Signal support: D-shot150, D- shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
- 4 Indicators: Receiver indicator (Blue)/Flight control status indicator (Green)/Flight control power indicator (Red)/VTX indicator (Pink)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.