Characteristic of the Tello drone
- Typology: mini drone
- Control: commands and mobile application
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Compatibility: Android and iOS
- Signal range 100m
- Maximum altitude 100m
- Battery life 13 min
Image and video
- Integrated camera Yes
- Photo resolution 720p
- HD video resolution
- Perform flying stunts, shoot quick videos with EZ Shots, and learn about drones with coding education.
- The Tello will be compatible with select third party VR headsets.
- The Tello has also been designed for educational purposes. It can be programmed with Scratch, an MIT Media Labs coding system that teaches kids and teens the basics of programming. More advanced users can also develop software applications for Tello using the Tello SDK.
- Weight: Approximately 150 g (with propellers and battery)
- Dimensions: 98mm*92.5mm*41mm.
- Propeller: 3 inch.
- Built-In Functions: Range Finder, Barometer, LED, Vision System, WIFI 802.11n 2.4G, 720P Live View.
- Port: Micro USB Charging Port.
- Photo: 5MP (2592×1936)
- FOV: 82.6°
- Video: HD720P30
- Format: JPG(Photo);
- MP4(Video) Electronic Image
- Stabilization: Yes
- Battery Type – AA Battery
- 1 drone
- 1 AA Battery
- 1 set of extra propellers