DJI NAZA-M V2 Multirotor Autopilot Controller set With GPS Supports nine multi-rotor configurations, the DJI NAZA-M V2 Multirotor Autopilot Controller set With GPS acts as the brains of the aircraft, managing pilot input and interpreting data from the various sensors, helping maintain a stable flying condition. There are four components to the system.
The MC (main controller) houses the flight computer and is at the heart of the flight control system. Then there is the PMU (power management unit), which serves to regulate how much power is sent to each of the four, six, or eight rotors. Finally, a GPUs receiver/compass combo is included, which enables a number of features, including Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) and the Go Home failsafe.
CAN-Bus ports on the MC allows the Naza-M to interface with a number of DJI accessories, including the Ground Station System, the iOSD Module, or a gimbal control unit (GCU).
|Model||DJI NAZA-M V2|
|Input Voltage (V)||MC: 4.8 to 5.5 V VU: 7.4 to 26.0 V (2S to 6S LiPo recommended)|
|Power Consumption||MAX: 1.5 W (0.3 A at 5 V) Normal: 0.6 W (0.12 A at 5V)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 to 50°C|
|Weight (gm)||MC: 27 g PMU: 28 g GPS: 27 g|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||MC: 45.5 x 32.5 x 18.5 mm PMU: 39.5 x 27.5 x 10 mm GPS & Compass: 46 (diameter) x 10 mm|
|Micro-SD Card Slot||No|
|Shipment Dimensions||10 × 10 × 8 cm|
- All-In-One Compact Multi-Rotor Autopilot System
- New Assistant Software for Smartphones
- Supported Multi-rotors Quad-rotor: I4, X4
- Hex-rotor: I6, X6, IY6, Y6
- Octo-rotor I8, V8, X8
- Free Ground Station
- Take-Off Assistance
- Multiple Flight Control Modes and Intelligent Switching
- GPS Module Available for Accurate Position Stabilization
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
- Supports General, PPM, and S-Bus Receivers
- Arm/Disarm Modes for Safe Motor Starting
- 2-Axis Gimbal Stabilization
- Two Levels of Low Voltage Warnings and Protection
- Single Motor Failure Protection
- Supported ESC Output 400 Hz refresh frequency
- Supported Transmitters PCM or 2.4 GHz radio with at least 4 channels
- Supports Remote Gain Adjustment from the Transmitter
- Enhanced Failsafe Features, Including Auto Return-to-Home
- Compatible with DJI Video Downlink, iOSD, Ground Station, ZH4-3D/H3-3D Gimbals, and Future Products
- Supports 9 Different of Multi-Rotor Configurations, Ideal for DJI F450/F550 and E Series Tuned Propulsion Systems
- Assistant Software Windows: 8, 7, XP SP3
- OS X: 10.6 or later
- Mobile: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5, iPad mini, iPad 4
- Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode) Vertical: ±2.6′ / ±0.8 m
- Horizontal: ±8.2′ / ±2.5 m
- Max Angular Speed 200°/s
- Max Tilt Angle 35°
- Ascent/Descent Ascent: 19.7 ft/s / 6 m/s
- Descent: 14.8 ft/s / 4.5 m/s
Package Includes :
1 x Main Controller Unit.
1 x Power Management unit.
8 x Servo cable.
1 x LED Module.
1 x Micro USB Cable.
2 x Adhesive Tape.
1 x GPS Module.