The DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles V2 builds on the stellar reputation of the V1 DJI FPV Goggles. By taking the best features of V1 and adding some new future-proof tech to these V2’s they are truly one-of-a-kind, in performance and style. DJI has created and honed its digital FPV system to satisfy the demands of FPV drone pilots.
Racing and freestyle drone pilots alike want the fastest response, lowest latency, and clearest video in their FPV system in order to perform fast movements with the most accuracy. Analog video was the best way to achieve low latency and fast response, but the video was never very clear. And conversely, with digital, the video was clear and crisp, but there was a noticeable delay that many pilots couldn’t live with – plus digital HD systems were bulky and cumbersome to put on your drone.
Well, all of that changed with DJI’s entry to Digital HD, and now that has changed again with the release of DJI FPV Goggles V2. Crystal clear 810p 120fps (Low-Latency Mode) or 810p 60fps (HQ Mode) video directly to your goggles, with the lowest latency ever before on a digital HD system!
On top of that, get maximum transmission ranges of up to 4km with the built-in receiver! No need to spend additional money on an external receiver module.
These goggles require the DJI FPV Air Unit or Caddx Vista/Nebula in order to work. However, using the DJI FPV Remote Controller is optional. The DJI Remote Controller is useful if you want to use their built-in Tx system.
VIDEO: The DJI V2 Goggles Are Finally here!
- Crystal clear 810p 120fps (Low-Latency Mode) or 810p 60fps (HQ Mode) video
- 1440 × 810 Screen Resolution (Single Screen)
- Transmission Range of up to 4km
- Live video mode
- Fast response
Suggested Upgrades for Best Look and Performance
The DJI V2 Goggles are a great system out of the box, but a few simple upgrades like Antennas can give you even better performance! We suggest the gear below as an upgrade to the stock DJI equipment for the best experience.
- For long-range and good 360 coverage – Lumenier AXII HD 2 Patch Visor 5.8GHz Antenna Combo Set
- For short to medium range 360 coverage – Lumenier AXII HD Stubby 5.8GHz Antenna Combo Set for DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles (4 Pcs)
- For high-gain coverage – Lumenier Duality DUAL-MOX HD 2.4/5.8GHz Dual-Band High-Gain Antenna Combo
- Micro Antennas: Lumenier Micro AXII HD 2 Antenna 5.8GHz Stubby for DJI Goggles – RP-SMA
Using the new DJI FPV Drone? Then upgrade the system with the new Lumenier Duality Dual Band Antennas. These work on both 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequencies supported by the new DJI FPV Drone!
- 4 Pack Combo – Lumenier Duality HD Stubby 2.4/5.8GHz Dual-Band Antenna 4x Combo for DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles V2
- Single Antennas – Lumenier Duality HD Stubby 2.4/5.8GHz Dual-Band Antenna for DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles V2
CYBERMECH LED VISOR
The CyberMech LED Visor is a full-color, customizable LED display for the DJI FPV Goggles. Display color animations, images, custom text, and more on the front of your FPV goggles. A form-fitting 432-pixel LED grid displays vivid images in full RGB color while seamlessly blending into the body of the DJI FPV Goggles with a protective poly-carbonate visor.
- LED Visor: Lumenier CYBERMECH LED Visor for DJI FPV Goggles
- Weight: Approx. 420 g (headband and antennas included)
- 202 × 126 × 110 mm (antennas included)
- 184 × 122 × 110 mm (antennas excluded)
- Screen Size: 2-inch × 2
- Screen Resolution (Single Screen): 1440 × 810
- Screen Renew Rate: 144 Hz
- Communication Frequency: 2.400 – 2.4835 GHz*; 5.725-5.850 GHz *Only supports 5.8Ghz when used with DJI FPV Air Unit
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) :
- 2.400 – 2.4835 GHz FCC/MIC: ≤28.5 dBm; CE: ≤20 dBm; SRRC: ≤20 dBm; MIC: ≤20 dBm
- 5.725-5.850 GHz FCC/MIC: ≤31.5 dBm; CE: ≤14 dBm; SRRC: ≤19 dBm
- Live View Mode: Low Latency Mode (810p/120fps) High-Quality Mode (810p/60fps)
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264)
- Supported Video Play Format: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Power Input: 7.4-17.6 V
- FOV: Adjustable from 30° to 54°. Adjustable image size from 50%-100%
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58 -70 mm
- Supported Storage Card: microSD cards with capacities of up to 256GB
- DJI FPV Remote Controller
- DJI FPV Air Unit
DJI FPV Goggles Battery
- Capacity: 1800 mAh
- Voltage: 9 V (Max.)
- Type: LiPo 2S Charging Temperature 0℃ to 45℃
- Energy: 18 Wh
- Max Charging Power: 10 W
- Battery Life: Approx. 110 minutes (measured in an environment of 25°C at maximum brightness level)
- Avoid exposing the goggles to direct sunlight. If you use DJI FPV Goggles and DJI FPV Remote Controller at the same time, you must first link the air unit and the goggles together, and then link the remote controller to the air unit.
- 1x DJI FPV Goggles V2 (including the foam padding)
- 1x DJI FPV Goggles Battery (1800mAh 9V)
- 4x DJI FPV Goggles Antenna (Dual Band)
- 1x Power cable (USB C)
- 1x USB-C cable
- 1x Headband
- 1x Sleeve