This radio transmitter acts as a USB Joystick when connected to a personal computer. So you could use it to play FPV simulators like EREADRONE.
- Item: LiteRadio 2 SE
- Color: White
- Frequency Range: 2.4G (2403MHz-2447MHz)
- 2.4G System: NRF24L01 or CC2500
- Channel: 8
- Support Protocol: Bayang / Futaba S-FHSS / Frsky D16 FCC/ Frsky D16 LBT/ Frsky D8
- NOTE – FrSky protocols are on ACCST V1. ACCST V2 receivers will need to be re-flashed.
- Power: ≤100mw
- Adapted Drone Type: Multirotor
- Support USB Charging / Firmware Update
- Support BETAFPV Simulator Connected / Customized LiteRadio System / Joystick Calibration
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning / Blue-Normal
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery
- Charging Connector: Type-C
How to change the protocol (D16/D8 Version)
Press and hold the bind button, then press the power button until the purple light is flashing. The flashing LED indicates different protocols the LiteRadio works on.
LED Status Protocol Version
Flash Once Frsky D16 FCC
Flash Twice Frsky D16 LBT
Flash Three Times Frsky D8
Flash Four Times Futaba S-FHSS
Diagram of LiteRadio 2
LiteRadio 2 Guide
Manual for LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter
Note: If you are having trouble binding your LiteRadio 2 SE to Frsky receivers integrated into flight controllers (SPI), you may need to update the firmware on your radio. Follow this guide to get it working again.
- 1 x LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter
- 1 x User Manual